Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And More~ A bit addicted!


I'm already addicted to this blog~ it feels like a little quiet space for me to share the thoughts that are constantly darting around in my mind... it feels safe and it feels solitary~ but it won't be for long. I wonder if I'll still want to write as much when I know strangers and even worse, family, will be reading these thoughts... Not like I'm planning on writing anything secretive... it's just ... a quiet space.

I'm off to go for a hard run to combat the extra gluten-free *treats* I have recently found at an AMAZING gf bakery ... the best brownie I've ever had and sourdough bread with the texture of heaven. My hubby & I slather it up with the Wild Grape Jelly & Black Raspberry Jam (see above) that we have recently made & wa-la~ a delight. Too much of a good thing is definitely no longer a good thing when it comes to food. Then I'm off & running on a new secret *project* that I've determined to complete this fall. It's a surprise as of now, but I will add more details as I progress...

Goodbye for now!
*J*

No comments:

Post a Comment